We are looking for a tax director to develop and lead the tax team with a mix of corporate and personal tax experience.
The role is mainly advisory and business development focused. You must have expertise to be able to deliver a high quality tax service to private clients and entrepreneurs at all times whilst working across service lines to develop new business in the OMB market.
You will need to be able to build and maintain close relationships with entrepreneurs and be capable of having discussions which address the needs of the owner as well as the business.
The role entails the following:
- Being seen as a leader and specialist advisor amongst your peers.
- Acting as the main points of contact for your clients and liaising with other specialists and advisers.
- Maximising advisory opportunities from your portfolio of clients and dealing with ad hoc advisory and planning issues as they arise.
- Developing the business and the seek new opportunities both internally and externally by creating a network of contacts and referrers.
- Building and developing a team of personal and corporate tax experience to support the growth of the business.
The Tax Director will be CTA qualified or equivalent and have relevant experience of inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning, advising on residence and domicile. You will have strong client handling skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals.
Should you wish to join us as a consultant, you are also welcomed. Salary to be negotiated