Business Start-up & Support
We can help ignite your business
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Areas where we can assist you include:
- Business start-ups
- Business planning
- Raising finance
- Financial management
- Financial information systems
- Computer systems advice
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Efficient billing and cash collection
- Minimising the tax bill
- Liasing with the HMRC on your behalf
- Strategies for developing your business
- Long-term plans for your business and your exit
Here’s how we can help you…
We can help you decide on the right structure for your business, and if you decide that forming a company is the way forward for you, we can help you to do so in accordance with the strict Companies House requirements.
For a fixed fee, we will deal with all the requirements for you, so that you will have a company formed to your own specification and ready to set up a bank account and start trading.
Our Company Formation services include:
- Registering your company name with Companies House.
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions for your first Board meeting.
- Providing the certificate of incorporation.
- Providing the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Providing share certificates to the shareholders.
- Registering your company for PAYE and VAT
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns.
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions.
- Company formation.
- Company searches.
- And much more!
And much, much more
We could supply you with a full range of business stationery that complies with statutory requirements. Advise, and put in place, management structures to help business expansion. Negotiate investment on your behalf. Basically, the list is endless and a lot of our advice is included within the basic package. If we can encourage you to use Fraser Russell more as a Business Advisor than the archetypal Accountant, and do so knowing that you will be getting value for money, then it has got to be good news?
Why we are different!
We take a genuine interest in the performance of all client businesses and keep a close eye on your business. This might sound a little cliché but we do this to analyse how the business is performing during the first year. This enables us to react quickly to any adverse trading issues you may be experiencing and advice on the best course of action. After all, your success is our success!
Contact us today or telephone on 0121 to find out how we can tailor a package to compliment your business activities at a price that is guaranteed to be competitive. Although based in Birmingham, West Midlands, our Business Start-up and Support services are used by clients throughout the whole of the UK and beyond. Don’t forget to subscribe to our 647 5030Newsletter for all the latest updates and please feel free to interact with us via our Social Media sites and Blog.