Saving you money!
All taxation is handled by experienced staff, specifically, recruited from the various government tax offices. Their vast knowledge contributes greatly to our overall service and gives the Account Managers ample opportunities to discuss tax saving initiatives and allowances, with clients, throughout the year. If there is a way to save you money, they will find it!
We can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities, while freeing up time for you to devote to your business or personal pursuits.
Some of the areas where we can help your business include:
- Deciding on a tax-efficient structure
- Making the most of allowances and reliefs
- Reducing tax on disposals
- Maximising tax relief on acquisitions
- Liaising with the authorities on your behalf
- Assisting with compliance requirements, including corporation tax self assessment
We can also help to ensure that your personal wealth is managed as tax-efficiently as possible.
We can advise in such areas as:
- Personal tax planning
- Extracting profit from your business
- Remuneration strategies
- Tax-efficient savings and investments
- Planning for a comfortable retirement
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Gifting strategies
Capital Gains Tax
Capital gains tax (CGT) planning is a must for anyone who is intending to make a disposal of a capital asset for example, a share of a business or a company, stocks and shares or a property. We are able to advise on this complex issue to ensure that maximum relief is obtained where available.
Corporate Tax Planning
We deal with the routine matters of business tax, PAYE, National Insurance and VAT.
Our services will help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line. So call us today to discover how we can help you minimise the corporate tax burden.
Being the subject of a tax investigation by HM Revenue & Customs can be a worrying experience. In this situation you need the advice and experience of an established firm of accountants. That is where we can help. We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and provide expert help and support. So if you are subject to an enquiry, don’t panic – let us do the hard work for you!
Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity. The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Foreign/overseas tax issues
We can assist with foreign and overseas aspects, as well advising on international tax and cross border issues. We have many years of experience in this area, and are well placed to deliver expert guidance to our clients.
Contact us today for advice on a range of strategies to make your business and personal finances as tax-efficient as possible.
Contact us today or telephone on 0121 to find out how we can tailor a package to compliment your business activities at a price that is guaranteed to be competitive. Although based in Birmingham, West Midlands, our Business Taxation services are used by clients throughout the whole of the UK and beyond. Don’t forget to subscribe to our 647 5030Newsletter for all the latest updates and please feel free to interact with us via our Social Media sites and Blog.